I can't believe you put that up on the internet!! I was like 10 when I took that video. We were sitting outside of church with the radio on and mom was taking a long time... What else am I suppossed to do?? ugh... no judging this video...
just go to my blog and you will see what i am really like...blondmindedmc.blogspot.com
soooooo funny...ha ha ha
Ha HA ha so sorry "kenz that benz"
I can't believe you put that up on the internet!! I was like 10 when I took that video. We were sitting outside of church with the radio on and mom was taking a long time... What else am I suppossed to do?? ugh... no judging this video...
ReplyDeletejust go to my blog and you will see what i am really like...
ReplyDeleteblondmindedmc.blogspot.com
soooooo funny...ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteHa HA ha so sorry "kenz that benz"
ReplyDelete